The feminine, elegant folk bohemia dress at first glance is capturing and captivating with its thick, bulky embroidery. It is especially pleasant that the dress is sewn from a comfortable, elastic denim, which does not crumble and does not restrict movement. A straight cut will take care of the smoothness of the image and will allow you to add graceful figures. The wide long sleeves are completely filled with embroidery in two colors, the bright combination of which creates a fantastic image of the motive of the pattern-lure “Fractal branch".
The most common ornament of Ukrainian embroidery was geometric. It served as a good security symbol, which brings happiness and promotes fertility.
The image of the motive is the boundless harmony between the earth and the sky. Flowers - the shamrock, the symbols of the divine Trinity, collected in a beautiful geometric ornament, become orderly and harmonious to bear the new shoots of life. A strong protective energy symbol is rarely embroidered by masters in our time because of its complexity and labor intensity.
- 92% high quality denim, 8% elastane
- threads of viscose silk of premium quality
- embroidery with a bulky, thick stitch in the style of a scythe, a counting surface
- on the neck "frill" - handmade, old technique
- the upper part of the dress is fastened to the secret buttons, and the cuff on the button
- sleeves "puff"- handmade, old technique
- relaxed loose fit is adjustable by waistband
- the waistband with tassels